In campus lodging is an important part of the educational process in APM High School. Students live with their peers that come from different regions, and get to learn about different cultures and have the chance to widen their perspective. Friends are always available to lend a helping hand in studying and solving problems, talk about different subject matter, and ultimately bond.
The survey exhibits the comparison between public school students, private school students, and boarding school students that:
- In a boarding school, students put in extra time into accomplishing household chores or even joining in on extracurricular activities.
- Spend extra time with their teachers outside of class.
- Students learn how to set goals and manage their time.
- Are though discipline, and responsibility.
- Learn how to take action and think independently.
- Develop leadership skills.
Furthermore the research states that 78% of boarding school graduates are more prepared to take on the non-academic aspects of their university life, such as independence, social life, and time management, compared to 35% of public school graduates.
* Research conducted by The Art & Science Group for the Associations of Boarding Schools